SAPD-StandField-RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Recruitment LSPD - Lance Clearson]

2 posters

Go down

[Recruitment LSPD - Lance Clearson] Empty [Recruitment LSPD - Lance Clearson]

Post by F1KR1. Sat May 20, 2017 2:29 pm

(( In Character information ))

(( General Information ))

First Name: Lance
Last Name: Clearson
Place of birth: Los Santos, San Andreas, United States of America
Date of birth: 29/07/1995 - 20 years old
E-mail Address: (( I can't post e-mail addresses due to my account is too "Fíkŕi Åmāntu Subāŕi" ))

(( Questions to the applicant ))

Why do you want to be a part of Los Santos Police Department?
During my childhood I - like many others of my age - liked to watch action movies and movies regarding police work. As it turned out, I found the Law Enforcement category much interesting, which eventually has made be apply. I'd like to participate in the network of officers in Los Santos; I'm a happy and social guy, and I work very well in a team.

Why do you think you should be accepted and you'll be taken over the other applicant?
I posses basic knowledge within the Law and Order of the United States of America, and therefore I have a prediction about what's the whole point with the assignments of the path of the officer.

Do you mind being our Cadet? if no, why?
As a cadet you learn how to behave and how to act like a real officer. I wouldn't mind receiving lessons from experienced officers; they know better than I do.

Last Law Enforcement Experience (( IN THIS SERVER ))
I do not have previous Law Enforcement experience.

Life Biography (( 300 words atleast ))
I was born in the southern part of Los Santos, in a middle-class family. My father was Ashley Clearson senior and my mother Jacob Clearson. They were both taking good care of me, and thereby I have had a nice childhood environment. During my childhood I had one sister and one brother. I was the older brother in the ring, and they were both looking up to me; that's one of the reasons that I want to represent a nice portrayal of how to live life. My father used to work at the SANews as one of the most known news reporters within the City of Los Santos. My mother worked at the Marina Beach Cafeteria as a waitress, whereas I enjoyed to stay after school; having a cup of coffee or chocolate. Apparently my father had a great interest within the Law and Order of the United States, and through him I was taught a lot within that category. At first, I went to the school of Los Santos and eventually I graduated to High School. I had a nice time there, great exams and I had a lot of friends. Sooner or later I became a student at the University of San Andreas in San Fierro. I lived at my aunt who - at the time - was living in Downtown, San Fierro. I studied there for three years, although I lived there for a full five years. During the time of my studies, I worked at the harbour of San Fierro; driving a truck.

Sign here:
Name in-game:Lance Clearson.
Passport here ((/stats)): [Recruitment LSPD - Lance Clearson] 25s5tlw

(( Out of Character information ))

Name: Fikri Amantu Subari
Origin: Jakarta Barat.
e-mail address: (( I'm not able to post e-mail addresses as my account is too "Fíkŕi Åmāntu Subāŕi" ))

Los Santos, 20/05/2017.

F1KR1.

Jumlah posting : 2
Lokasi : Jln.Bandengan utara III - Jakarta Barat.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007758049164

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

[Recruitment LSPD - Lance Clearson] Empty Re: [Recruitment LSPD - Lance Clearson]

Post by Anen7 Sat May 20, 2017 2:31 pm

#APPROVED

Anen7
Admin

Jumlah posting : 4

http://lspd-standfield-rp.forumotion.asia

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

[Recruitment LSPD - Lance Clearson] Empty Re: [Recruitment LSPD - Lance Clearson]

Post by F1KR1. Sun May 21, 2017 1:47 pm

Belom di make nih, tolong untuk In-game nya Sad

F1KR1.

Jumlah posting : 2
Lokasi : Jln.Bandengan utara III - Jakarta Barat.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007758049164

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas